Wednesday, December 3, 2008

oh what a feelin!

ok this is some all time funny tristan movin'. i dont know what this little fella was on last night, we dont really give alot of sugar... but home boy was BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS! he was running around everywhere pointing, dancing, making funny faces etc. it was awesome! anyway, here is a bit of it while i was getting his bath ready.... enjoy!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL What a crack up! I love the dance! That was too good! He was like a little leprechaun doing a jig:)

Sydney said...

Wow! That was some serious happy feet happening! So glad to have an update. Keep em coming!

Eddie said...

I agree. That was I awesome to watch and put a smile on my face at the end of a long night.

Eddie said...

He's so cute! Matix does the same flexing of his neck muscles that Tristan did!